Aircraft Carbon Brake Disc Market To Reach USD 1.93 Billion By 2028
Implementation of advanced technology is one of the major factors influencing market growth.
Market Size – USD 1.31 Billion in 2020, Market Growth - CAGR of 5.0%, Market Trends – Significantly Longer Brake Life
The global Aircraft Carbon Brake Disc Market is expected to reach USD 1.93 Billion by 2028, according to a new report by Reports and Data. The increase in the business of air travelers worldwide in current years has led to the rise in the demand for aircrafts. Also, airlines throughout the world require modern aircrafts equipped with advanced technologies. To match the demand from airliners, the aircraft industry is improving aircraft with advanced systems and components. The increasing demand for aircrafts is expanding the need for aircraft brake systems.
The introduction of Green Aircraft Taxiing Systems (EGTS) is a primary trend in the market. Aircraft taxiing deals with the movement of aircraft on the ground using its engine power. This process leads to a much higher fuel consumption, and most aircrafts use around 600 liters of fuel while taxiing for an average of 3.5 hours/day. Thus, many companies have started developing an alternative hybrid or electrical driven methods to reduce the excessive consumption of fuel and emission impact during aircraft taxiing. For instance, recently, Airbus S.A.S signed Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Safran and Honeywell to develop EGTS for A320 aircraft. The primary landing gear wheels are generally equipped with motors for maximum performance, agility, and traction which, in turn, demands an effective braking system. This further increases the necessity for the use of carbon material for brakes.
The functioning of an aircraft brake system depends upon several parameters, such as better heat dissipation, minimum stopping distance, and effortless maneuvering. Consequently, the weight, size, and landing speed of the aircraft are determining parameters for choosing the design and type of the aircraft brake system. Lower overall costs due to reduced maintenance and operating costs coupled with brake life improvement, weight reduction, and lower fuel consumption are driving the market for carbon brake disc.
Key manufacturers in the market include Safran, United Technologies Corporation, Honeywell International Inc., Meggitt PLC, SGL Carbon, and Parker Hannifin, among others.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1716
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Carbon brake disc for commercial aircraft dominates the market with a larger revenue of USD 1.04 Billion in the year 2018 and is anticipated to grow with a higher CAGR of 5.2% during the forecast period. The rising demand for newer generation aircraft along with the initiatives taken by the airlines to maximize their profits by decreasing the operational costs and growing concern for fuel efficiency are the principal drivers for the growth of the carbon brake disc for the application in commercial aircraft.
- Asia-Pacific is anticipated to witness the highest CAGR of 5.7% among all regions during the forecast period. The rising number of aircraft orders and deliveries in the region, due to the growing demand for newer generation aircraft, is encouraging the growth of the market in the region.
- In February 2016, Safran (then known as Messier-Bugatti-Dowty) opened an aircraft carbon brake production and refurbishment plant, in Kentucky, America. The planned expansion, which was worth more than USD 100 Million, aims to meet the expected demand of airlines and carbon brakes.
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/aircraft-carbon-brake-disc-market
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented the global the aircraft carbon brake disc market on the basis of application, sales, and region:
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Commercial Aircraft
- Military Aircraft
Sales Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- OEM Sales
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1716
Key Advantages of Aircraft Carbon Brake Disc Report:
- Identification and analysis of the market size and competition
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market data
- Data validated by industry experts after extensive primary and secondary research
- Extensive regional analysis of the Aircraft Carbon Brake Disc industry
- Profiling of key players along with their business overview, business strategies, deals and partnerships, and product portfolio
- SWOT and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis for in-depth understanding of the competitive landscape
- Feasibility analysis and investment analysis to enable strategic investment decisions
- Analysis of opportunities, drivers, restraints, challenges, risks, and limitations
Conclusively, all aspects of the Aircraft Carbon Brake Disc market are quantitatively as well qualitatively assessed to study the global as well as regional market comparatively. This market study presents critical information and factual data about the market providing an overall statistical study of this market on the basis of market drivers, limitations and its future prospects.
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.